Data Controller (legal entity)
L’Oréal Danmark A/S
DK-1561 København V
CVR. Nr.: 70710218
Purpose and basis for the personal data processing
1. Management of your participation in the Nordic FACE Awards hosted by NYX Professional Makeup:
Purpose. We will use your email, phone and name to keep you updated on the competition, and, in case you advance to any of the challenges, your address to send you product packages in order for you to create your makeup look for the next stage(s) of the competition. The reason we ask for your birthday is to confirm that you are above 18 years old, which is the minimum age for participating to the competition. The purpose of you inputting your social media handles is for us to evaluate your submissions for Nordic FACE Awards.
Basis. We will use your data for the above purpose on the basis of your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the competition (performance of our contract).
Purpose. If you decide to sign up for the newsletter (not mandatory in order to sign up for the Nordic FACE Awards), by ticking the appropriate box, we will use and process your name, email, post code and country in order to send you relevant news regarding Nordic FACE Awards and NYX Professional Makeup in general, and to customize with information about NYX Professional Makeup events relevant to your local area.
Basis. We will use your data for the above purpose on the basis of your consent to it (by ticking the appropriate box).
Recipients of the data (departments or brands etc.)
The Nordic NYX Professional Makeup brand team is responsible for your data and will not share your personal data with any other brands or legal entities. We do have agencies acting on our behalf to segment data and personalize communication to you, but only for the purposes listed above.Existence of data transfer outside E.E.A and the safeguards in place Your data will not be shared or stored outside of the European Union.
Data retention period
Retention period for all data provided for your participation in the Nordic FACE Awards competition will be kept until the end of the Nordic FACE Awards 2019. After this, your data will be removed from our system.Retention period for data related to our newsletter (name, email, postcode, country) will be kept until you unsubscribe (see how below).
List of individual rights and how to exercise them
Right to request erasure/objection or withdrawal of consent of personal data:
- If you want to change information in the personal data you have provided to us, please send us an email with your request to following address: [email protected] and confirm your identity by informing us of the email you have used to sign up for either Nordic FACE Awards or our newsletter.
- You are able to withdraw your consent of personal data for Nordic FACE Awards by sending an email to following address: [email protected]. Please be aware that by doing so, your participation in the competition will also be cancelled/eliminated, following the rules and regulations for the competition.
- You are able to withdraw your consent of personal data for newsletters at any time via a link in the footer of the emails you receive from us.
Right to data portability (access)
- You have the right to request information of the personal data we have stored about you. If you wish to review this data, please write an email to [email protected] and confirm your identity by informing us of the email you have used to sign up for either Nordic FACE Awards or our newsletter. We will then send you an overview of the personal data we have stored about your via an email.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- You can contact Datatilsynet (in order to file an official complaint): https://www.datatilsynet.dk/blanketter/om-anmeldelsessystemet/
Existence of automated decision-making
There is no automated decision making in regards to the data that you submit.
Contact Details of the Data Protection Officer
In case you have general questions or concerns, you can contact our Nordic Data Protection Officer: [email protected]